Where the Ball Will Land in the Roulette Wheel
One of the most frequently asked questions by casino players all over the world is: how to calculate where the ball will land in roulette? The truth is that we cannot forget that we are dealing with a game of chance, and this means that luck has a lot to do with it.
But calculations, statistics and strategies must also be considered. On Casinoble Ireland we tell you some of the keys to win at roulette in 2021.
How to Calculate Where the Ball Will Land in Roulette: Tricks
There is no real way to guess where the ball will land, but tips and tricks are never too much:
- Choose European Roulette: you will only have one 0, so the odds of winning increase compared to American roulette. Which also has the double zero square.
- Outside bets are easier, where they cover up to 18 numbers. You can choose to bet on color, high or low numbers, and odd or even numbers, among others.
- To get a possible idea of how often the ball lands on one number or another, you will have to select a range of numbers and keep betting on them a significant number of times. This way, you will have a range of numbers that you can consider in future plays.
Roulette Strategies to Win
We all want to find the recipe that will allow us to win money at roulette. However, there is no magic formula to guess in which square the ball will stop. But there are several strategies that you should know. We explain the most important ones.
- Martingale Strategy: it is designed to increase the chances of getting small winnings. It is a progression system, and the objective is to double the bet every time you lose. At the moment of winning, all accumulated losses will be recovered.
- D'Alembert Strategy: it is a negative progression, that we must increase our bets after a losing round. On the other hand, when we win, we must decrease them. This strategy does not raise the bets as drastically as the Martingale between turns. It is a method focused on single-luck bets, such as red/black, even/odd, or low numbers/high numbers. These have a higher probability of winning.
- Fibonacci Sequence Strategy: the Fibonacci sequence is designed to start at 1, and each number that follows is equal to the sum of the two previous numbers: 1-1-2-3-5-8-13-13-21-34-55-89… It is suitable to be used when placing even outside bets (red/black, odd/even, high/low numbers). The betting process starts on 1. Then the player must move to the next number in the sequence every time he loses and has to back off if he wins.
Now you know a little more about how to calculate where the ball will land in roulette. On the online casinos we recommend on Casinoble you will be able to feel the nerves and the fun of any physical casino with the comfort of not moving from the couch. Take a look at the online roulette games, bonuses, or even slot games we talk about in Ireland. And make sure to visit us if you want to be entertained with the excitement of gambling.