NetEnt´s Live Blackjack Casino Games

Online casino players should be thrilled about NetEnt's latest innovative plans. The company is already rated for having one of the most entertaining user experiences of all the online game sites. Now with the new mobile platform, players will get an even more realistic experience when they play live casino games.

One of the main games players can look forward to today includes blackjack. NetEnt is providing a few fun versions of blackjack for online players to enjoy. Here are the details of blackjack variations available for play:

Netent - Live Blackjack

NetEnt Live Blackjack

Players who prefer the class experience will love Live Blackjack. There are great graphics and an excellent user interface. Players who like high or low limits will find the right table for themselves because there is a vast selection of table limits. The streaming quality is perfect, and players will feel just like they are at a brick-and-mortar casino. Passionate players will find dealer hand history up to the past 10 and table statistics on whichever table they pick.

NetEnt Live Common Draw Blackjack

This blackjack game is unique among the many online experiences across the world of online gaming. There can be hundreds of multi-currency games in action at any given moment. This value-added service ensures that all players can understand and enjoy the game simultaneously. Players can enjoy this type of table under low or high limits. They can enjoy this game while they wait for seating at the common 7-box Live Blackjack table.


NetEnt Live Perfect Blackjack

This game is just as simple as the name suggests. Players can imagine their ideal hand sitting at this table and coming out on top. The goal of this game is to provide the player with the best strategy by dealing them a close-to-perfect hand. The house advantage is reduced to 0.5 percent, and the player's chances of a return skyrocket to 99.5 percent. This table is great because it makes high chances of winning more fun for players. They get the choice of a multi-seat for a max of 3 boxes; they can auto-split or double down. This is the only live blackjack game in the live dealer arena that offers autoplay.

Live Rewards

In addition to the exciting Blackjack games mentioned above, NetEnt offers Live Rewards that take its players through the promotion process quickly and easily. Players can look forward to instant and unique rewards while staying informed of each step of the promotional journey. Live rewards will let operators design unique promotions for players and reward the players with free spins, bonuses, or cash, within five minutes of setup.

Here at Casinoble Canada, you will find reviews of online casinos and learn about their bonusesmobile platformpayment methods, casino games such as slots, and much more. We also offer the same for sports betting and esports sites.

1. NY Spins

2. Voodoo Dreams

3. Genesis



Head of content

Lukas is one of the leading authors at Casinoble. He entered the casino world through his passion for online poker. Lukas is also a dedicated sports betting fan. At Casinoble, Lukas usually writes about Live Dealer Games, Sportsbetting and Betting Strategies.

Most Recent News

Get the latest information