The game of Blackjack has long been among the most popular with casino game enthusiasts and this trend continues today. Playing the game in a live casino setting has been the way that the game was played for the majority of its history, but the advent of the internet and online casinos has opened up outstanding opportunities for players to get their Blackjack fix online as well. This has opened up the game an even larger pool of players and has helped to make Blackjack more popular than ever. The truth is that both the live and the online versions of Blackjack are a lot of fun but there are a few differences in the experiences and both have their pros and their cons. It should also be noted that there are a lot of Blackjack payers that enjoy playing the game in both of these settings.
The Pros Versus The Cons Of Live Blackjack
The live Blackjack experience gives players the experience of playing the game in the traditional manner that it has been played for the majority of its history. The fact is that there is something to be said about the fun of experiencing the live casino experience. Playing Blackjack in person in a physical location casino adds an element of real interpersonal interaction that many players crave.
- The Personal Touch – One thing that online BlackJack cannot replicate is the personal touch that comes from experiencing a BlackJack game in a real physical casino setting. For many players, the atmosphere that a brick and mortar casino provides is a huge part of the appeal.
- Higher Level Of Confidence In The Game Being Above Board – Playing in a real setting provides players with a higher level of confidence that the BlackJack game is completely legitimate and that everything going on is above board.
- A Lower Amount Of Convenience – One of the obvious disadvantages of playing in a live casino is the fact that the convenience level is not the same. For many, they might not live near a casino and will have to travel a good distance to get in on a live BlackJack game.
- Players Have To Gain Experience While Risking Their Money – Playing in a real casino means that a player will have to risk their own money in order to gain experience at the BlackJack table.
The Pros Versus The Cons Of Online BlackJack
The availability of online BlackJack games has in many ways revolutionized the game and has allowed a new level of access and convenience that has never been there before. The online experience has helped to introduce a number of new players to a great game and for many other players, it has become another avenue that they can take to play one of their favorite casino games.
- Convenience – Online BlackJack offers players an unparalleled amount of convenience when it comes to playing the game that they love. With the rise of online casinos, BlackJack enthusiasts can now get in on a game whenever and wherever they are at the moment as long as they have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Free Play Options – One of the big advantages of playing in an online setting is the fact that it gives a player the chance to hone their skills without risking money. Most online casinos offer free play/play money options that give players the chance to improve their game without having to risk actual money. This can pay big dividends they finally hit the real money games.
- The Online Experience Lacks The Atmosphere – For all the advantages that it offers, playing online does not provide the same kind of atmosphere that a player gets from playing at an actual casino with a physical location.
- The Deck Is Usually Shuffled Every Hand – This is a big difference from the experience in a physical casino and it makes it impossible to count cards.